Buy locally from a partner
Kitronik Game Project Kit plus batteries
Kitronik Game Project Kit plus batteries and soldering starter pack
This kit has 2 games in 1: A memory game and a reaction game. Both games are available from the pre-programmed PIC controller when the kit has been built.
The kit has four buttons and LEDs to make up two games. When made, the kit can act as both a memory game and a reactions game. A PIC micro-controller, pre-programmed with special software controls each of the games.
The on/off switch and battery pack mount directly onto the board allowing it to be used as built or alternatively it can be housed into an enclosure of your own design.
Game 1: Memory Game
This is our take on the classic 'Simon Says' game. You have to match the pattern shown by the 4 LEDs in the order shown by the kit before the timer runs out!
Game 2: Reaction Game
This game tests how fast your reactions are! The kit lights up an LED where you have to press the corresponding button on the same corner as the LED. The game times out if you press the wrong corresponding button or don't press the button in time.
- 2 Games in 1 kit (memory game and reactions game).
- Compact PCB design.
- 1 x 2x AA PCB Mount.
- 6 x 680Ω Resistor.
- 1 x 47Ω Resistor.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x Green 5mm Diffused LED - 35mCd.
- 1 x Yellow 5mm Diffused LED - 125mCd.
- 1 x Orange 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 4 x 6mm PCB Mount Tactile Switch, 9.5mm height.
- 1 x IC Socket 8 Pin.
- 1 x PCB Mount Slide Switch.
- 1 x Pan Head M3 x10mm Machine Screw.
- 1 x M3 Hex Full Width Nut, Zinc.
- 1 x Electronic Game Kit PCB.
- 1 x Pre-Programmed IC.
- Length: 58.5mm.
- Width: 58.5mm.
- Click here to download the essential information.
- Click here to download the full teaching resources.
Teachers can order a sample of this kit (one per school) request a sample kit.
You will need to select the kit from a list of all the sample kits; the stock code for this kit is 2103.
Note: this service is only offered to schools for evaluation purposes only.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What is soldering? Soldering is a...
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.