Buy locally from a partner
Q - When does a computer/microcontroller become a robot?
A - When it's got the moves!
The Kitronik Robotics Components Starter Pack ensures that whenever the urge to robot strikes, you've got the moves to make it happen. This collection of platform-agnostic robotics actuators and power delivery components gets you well on your way to creating a robot that can move around and interact with its environment in a variety of ways, just add a microcontroller and motor driving and let your imagination do the rest.
This super convenient starter pack contains two motors, two wheels, two servos, Laser cut parts to make a robotic Klaw and a linear actuator, a battery holder, and a handy screwdriver for the actuator assembly. As long as you have an appropriate motor driver you can use any microcontroller to be the brains of your robot. This kit is perfectly suited to the micro:bit, Raspberry Pi Pico, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and more.
Learn in your own way and at your own pace and on one or more platforms of your choosing. This kit will allow you to bring your imagination to life and you can add parts to your robotics kit as your imagination grows and your projects become more ambitious. It all has to start somewhere, today a kit, tomorrow a drawer full of parts.
Whether this is the start of your robotics adventure or you've already dipped your toes in the water with buggy builds, this is the perfect kit to get going with. It would also make the perfect gift for the budding roboteers in your life.
- Start your robotics journey with this empowering kit of robotics parts.
- It's got all of the moves; motors, servos, a linear actuator and a robot limb.
- For use with any platform; micro:bit, Raspberry Pi Pico, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and more.
- Learn in your own way and at your own pace.
- Makes an ideal gift.
- 1 x Kitronik Klaw MK2 Robotic Gripper Kit.
- 1 x Kitronik Linear Actuator Kit.
- 2 x In-Line Geared TT Hobby Motor.
- 1 x Pair of Kitronik Yellow Wheels & Tyres.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead.
- 1 x 4xAA battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x General purpose terminal style screwdriver.
You can create robots using all sorts of microcontrollers and motor driver boards. The list below shows a couple of possible options/pairings.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.