Note: Although these reduced price boards have now sold through, the standard priced electro-fashion sewable coin-cell holders are available here.
Sale prices shown in orange are in GBP and exclusive of VAT
NOTE:These boards have been reduced in price due to imperfections in the surface silkscreen layer in the form of shallow cracks. The cracks are confined to this layer and are purely cosmetic, the board still functions perfectly normally. Get them before stocks are depleted, when they're gone, they're gone!
This specially designed Electro-Fashion® Sewable Coin Cell Holder from Kitronik has large connection points for the conductive thread to be sewn through.
These are clearly marked to show the battery polarity, in order to help you identify which side of the circuit is which.
We've used a very thin PCB material to keep its size to a minimum to allow it to be incorporated subtly into your own e-textiles designs.
- Large connection points for easy sewing.
- Clearly marked polarity.
- 1 x Electro-Fashion® Sewable Coin Cell Holder.
- Length: 34mm.
- Width: 20mm.
- Height: 4.5mm.
- The coin cell holder in this pack contain Nickel and should not be used in designs where it will be in prolonged contact with the skin.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.