Buy locally from a partner
The Kitronik TriColour LED board is a pre-built strip board designed for low-power lighting displays, such as edge-lit signs and illustrations. It has been designed such that its power requirement is within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA).
The Tri-Colour board features 15 LEDs; 5 x green, 5 x blue, and 5 x Red running in three colour rows down the length of the board. This allows for edge-lit designs featuring three separately lit acrylic sign parts, making it a great platform for more ambitious and imaginative designs.
The PCB is approximately 75mm long, 17mm wide, and is provided with a pair of M3 mounting holes, and sets of alignment holes to align 3mm (nominal) acrylic with the LEDs. The side-mounted switch can be used to turn on/off the LEDs. An additional switch can be connected in parallel with the PCB switch to allow remote mounting within an enclosure.
When using a remote switch the PCB-mounted switch should be left switched to ‘Off’. The remote switch is wired across the pads marked +5V and Switched Voltage.
Power is supplied to the tri-colour board via a Micro USB power connector. It is possible to connect a non-USB power supply to the board via the 5V and 0V pads. Caution: voltages over 5.5V may cause damage to the board. Wire to +5V and 0V to use the onboard switch, or wire the 5V to a remote switch and then into the Switched Voltage and 0V pads to use a remote switch.
It is possible to wire one switch to control several boards simultaneously. Caution: voltages over 5V may cause permanent damage to the board.
- Level up your edge-lit signs, static displays, and illustrations with the TriColour LED board.
- 5 LEDs; 5 x green, 5 x blue, and 5 x Red running in three colour rows down the length of the board.
- It has been designed such that it is within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA).
- The PCB is approximately 75mm long, 17mm wide.
- There are two M3 mounting holes.
- The LEDs are controlled by an onboard on/off switch, there are also pads to allow you to connect a remote switch.
- Power is supplied to the board via a Micro USB power connector.
- The board also features power pads to allow for powering via a non-USB power source.
- One remote on/off switch can be used to multiple boards simultaneously.
- 1 x Kitronik TriColour LED board.
- Length: 75mm.
- Width: 17mm.
- Max Height: 7mm.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
To demonstrate the basic concept behind our TriColour LED strip, and celebrate its launch, Emma made this edge-lit diagram so that you can experience Additive Colour Mixing yourself!This would make a...
To demonstrate the basic concept behind our TriColour LED strip, and celebrate its launch, Emma made this edge-lit diagram so that you can experience Additive Colour...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.