Adapter Cable plus Camera Module
Adapter Cable plus Pi 5 plus Camera Module
The Raspberry Pi 5 has 2 x MIPI connectors for use with camera modules and displays. These MIPI connectors are smaller on the Pi 5 than on previous models, so instead of your old cables, you'll need one of these FPC format adapter cables to attach a camera to a Pi 5. These cables are 200mm in length.
These cables can ONLY be used with camera modules, cables for use with displays are different and are not interchangeable. The cables are clearly marked with 'Raspberry Pi Camera Cable', so if it gets parked for a while in a drawer, it is easily identifiable when you come to use it.
At one end is a 22-way 0.5mm-pitch connection that plugs into the Raspberry Pi 5, at the other is a 15-way 1mm-pitch connector that plugs into the camera module. The cables have been fully tested by the good folks at Raspberry Pi.
- These cables can ONLY be used with camera modules and not with displays.
- The Raspberry Pi 5 is not included, one can be obtained separately here.
- A camera module is not included, one can be obtained separately here.
- Add a camera module to a Raspberry Pi 5.
- 22-way 0.5mm pitch to 15-way 1mm-pitch.
- FPC cable (Flexible Printed Circuit) specification.
- Raspberry Pi Camera Cable is printed on the cable.
- The Cables are 200mm in length.
- For use with camera modules only (not with DSI displays).
- Fully tested by Raspberry Pi.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 5 FPC Camera Cable Standard, 200mm.
- Length: 200mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.