Buy locally from a partner
An Arduino Inventor's Kit with a Maker Uno
The Kitronik Inventor's Kit for Arduino is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the Arduino in the classroom. This Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, light sensors and capacitors.
Arduino is an open-source code-able electronics platform, which has been designed for anyone making interactive projects. Arduino board can process inputs from many sensors, and also control outputs such as LEDs and motors.
The Arduino is controlled by the code with which it is programmed. This code is written in the Arduino programming language, using the Arduino development environment. Once complete the code is easily transferred to the Arduino board using a simple USB lead.
To get you off to a flying start, we have included an easy to follow tutorial book which guides you through creating the 10 experiments. You don't need any experience with programming as the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. You'll be programming and creating circuits in no time!
- This kit requires assembly.
- No soldering is required and you can build your first circuit in minutes!
- This kit does not include an Arduino UNO.
- This kit is available as a single pack or as a pack of 20.
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book.
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments.
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
Every single pack contains the following items;
- 1 x Mounting Plate.
- 1 x 7 Segment Display.
- 1 x Servo.
- 1 x Potentiometer - Vertical Type (finger adjust) 100K.
- 1 x Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 4 x Plastic Spacer 10mm.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 1 x Terminal Connector.
- 4 x Push Switch.
- 1 x Motor.
- 1 x Transistor.
- 2 x Red 5mm LED.
- 2 x Orange 5mm LED.
- 2 x Yellow 5mm LED.
- 2 x Green 5mm LED.
- 1 x RGB 5mm LED.
- 1 x Fan Blade.
- 5 x 2.2KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 10KΩ Resistor.
- 10 x 220Ω Resistor.
- 20 x Male to Male Jumper Wires.
- 1 x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x Piezo Element Buzzer.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw.
- 1 x Phototransistor.
Pack Size Options:
- Single Pack (SKU: 5313)
- 20 Pack (SKU: 5313-20)
- An Arduino board such as The Maker Uno Plus.
- Phillips Screwdriver.
- Terminal Block Screwdriver.
- Micro USB Cable.
Inventors Kit Additional Online Resources:
- Tech Talks - live stream playback.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
The inventors kit for Arduino follows in the footsteps of our hugely popular inventors kit for the BBC micro:bit. The Inventor's Kit for Arduino is a great way to get...
The inventors kit for Arduino follows in the footsteps of our hugely popular inventors kit for the BBC micro:bit. The Inventor's Kit for Arduino is...
Thank you for your query, we would normally recommend using an Arduino like the maker uno on the link below. You should then be able to then use the coding environment for arduino you simply need to alter the port to match the board.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.