LiPo Battery to Breadboard Adaptor Cable plus LiPo battery
LiPo Battery to Breadboard Adaptor Cable plus LiPo battery and breadboard
The battery to breadboard cable is a handy little connector that allows you to attach a lithium polymer battery to a breadboard. This enables quick and convenient powering of your projects and prototypes. It offers a much more stable and reliable connection to the breadboard when compared to standard jumper wire connections.
Using our ever-popular 1Ah 3.7 battery has never been easier than with this handy cable, which has a JST connector at one end and a two-pin breadboard connector at the other.
The connecting lead has an approximate length of 50mm and the breadboard connector pins have a pitch of 2.54mm. The pins are housed in a standard servo male type connector so that the pins will always have the correct pitch to allow them to be plugged straight in the breadboard's power rails.
This cable allows you to attach a lithium polymer battery to a breadboard.
- Its lead has a wire length of approx. 50mm. Long enough to be flexible and short enough to stop it getting in the way of other connections.
- The pins have a pitch of 2.54mm, making it perfect for standard breadboard connections.
- It provides a more stable and reliable connection than standard jumper wires.
- 1 x LiPo Battery to Breadboard Adaptor Cable.
- Approx. Lead Length: 50mm.
- Approx. Total Length: 70mm.
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.