A miniature low cost LDR (non-RoHS) in a miniature epoxy sealed open frame package (4mm dia.).
Cell resistance reduces as light falling on the device increases.
Dark resistance min. 20M Daylight around 5K.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Hi Rie, You could use this to act as the trigger for turning a motor on, you may be better using it in this kit as it is designed to switch an output on. However it can only provide 500mA to the output device so you may need to use a relay to enable you to drive a motor.
Hi David, As this is a specific piece of kit you would need to refer to the manufacture for information on replacement parts. Sorry we can’t offer any further advice.
You wouldn’t be able to alter the direction that the motor would move the spider in, this motor would provide a very uncontrollable movement. We do have a line following kit however you would require the motor driver board and a few other components.
Presently in our company we have 45 w LED street lights?
can you suggest me which type of ldr is suitable and better?
Can we operate the in certain levels of lux these ldr's as per our requirement.?
Awaiting for your response.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.