Power your Raspberry Pi Build HAT, LEGO® Technic™ motors/sensors, and your Raspberry Pi with the Official Raspberry Pi UK PSU for Build HAT.
This is the official 48W (8V DC, 6A) power supply designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Build HAT. It is supplied with a UK plug and rated for UK supply 110-240V AC. When in use, the PSU can supply power for the Raspberry Pi, the Build Hat, and all connected motors and sensors, eliminating the need for multiple power sources.
It gives an output of 8V DC and 6A and has 1.5m cable rated at 16 AWG (American wire gauge - current-carrying rating). Compatible with LEGO Technic motors and sensors included in the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Portfolio, the Build HAT combines the power of Raspberry Pi computing with easy building opportunities to help you make creative and robust projects.
- Power your Raspberry Pi Build HAT and your Raspberry Pi with the official Raspberry Pi UK PSU for Build HAT.
- This PSU is supplied with a UK plug and rated for UK supply 110-240V AC.
- It gives a 48W output of 8V DC and 6A (nominal).
- The cable is 1.5m long and has an AWG rating of 16 and has a centre-positive barrel connector (5.5mm × 2.1mm × 11mm).
- The power supply features protection from; short circuit, over-current, and over-voltage.
- Operating ambient temperature 0–40°C.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi UK PSU for Build HAT.
- Wire Length: 1.5m.
- A Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi Build HAT.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.