Need a pair of wheels for continuous rotation servo motors? Need a pair of servo motors? If you answered yes to wheels, with or without servo motors, then you are at the right page! We currently have two bundle options available; a pair of wheels only or a pair of wheels with a pair of continuous rotation servo motors. The table below will help you to visualise this better.
|Buying Option.||2 x White Wheels.||2 x Servo Motors.|
If you have a robotics project or buggy featuring FS90R style micro continuous rotation servos, these 5 spoke injection moulded ABS wheels are the perfect wheel for the job! They fit directly onto the servo and can be screwed to the servo with the fixings that come with the servo.
The ABS used is very lightweight and has excellent mechanical qualities. As such, the wheels are extremely durable and very difficult to break. As they are made from ABS the wheels can be fully recycled.
The wheels are supplied with rubber o-rings that when pushed onto the wheel act as tyres. When fitted, the o-rings will not come off accidentally. A concerted effort is required to remove them.
- Sturdy 5 Spoke design.
- Injection moulded with matte green ABS.
- The ABS used is lightweight and has very good mechanical properties making them durable and difficult to break.
- Supplied with rubber 0-rings that fit to the wheel and act as tires.
- Can also be used as a drive pulley for projects such as a ferris wheel or lazy susan.
- Push and screw fit for FS90R style micro continuous rotation servos.
- The ABS wheel material is fully recyclable.
- Made in the UK.
- Great value miniature servo.
- 360 Degree Operation.
- Control horns included.
Contents, for wheels only option:
- 2 x White 5 Spoke Injection Molded ABS Wheels.
- 2 x Rubber O-Ring Tyres.
- Wheel Diameter (no tire): 63mm.
- Wheel Diameter (with tire): 67.5mm.
- Max Width: 8.5mm.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.