A passive 250W 2-way crossover made with high quality components for excellent sound reproduction.
- High quality components.
- Excellent sound reproduction.
- 1 x 250W 2 Way Passive Crossover.
- Length: 86mm.
- Width: 86mm.
- Height: 23mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Thank you for your question, I do apologise I thought I had already added an answer for this one. +COM or Common is the ground or negative it's another word for the same thing. To wire this up you would have the input from the board out to the input on the cross over (+IN). Then +W would be the positive for the woofer and one of the commons for the negative. The same for the tweeter with +T as the positive and a common as the negative.
Hi Chris, In the blog on how to use a cross over, https://www.kitronik.co.uk/blog/use-2-way-passive-crossover/ it states that it should be used with our high powered amp kit or an equivalent amp kit. The Bluetooth kit outputs 3W per channel and as such is less than the high powered amp kit so it is unlikely that you would get the most from this crossover. The one listed in the PDF is a lower power crossover which we now don’t stock. I have advised our web team that this needs to be updated. However the connections should be as follows, + speaker output from the amp kit to the + input on the crossover, - from the amp kit to one of the common terminals on the crossover. Then the + from the woofer and tweeter go to the individual terminals on the crossover and the negative from both would go the either one of the common terminals.
So I was thinking about buying both of the above as well as this crossover, however is there any way you can have 2 woofers and 2 tweeters which all share the same crossover?
Also would the above components work this this crossover fine and if not which ones would?
You could have two woofers and two tweeters wired in series to the one crossover. However it wouldn’t increase the volume or make the sound quality any better. You would also only be able to connect the crossover up to one channel on your amplifier. As such you would be better having two crossovers, connecting one woofer and tweeter to each crossover. This would give you the best sound output result.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.