The Kitronik LED Strip with power switch is a board designed for low power lightings, such as desk lamps or accent lights. It's discreet size and straightforward layout make it perfect for creative lighting enclosures.
The board has a micro USB power connector and has been designed so that it is within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100mA). This means you can power it conveniently from a computer/laptop or a suitable power supply.
The PCB is approximately 50mm long, 10mm wide, and is provided with a single mounting hole. The board features the power switch at one end and the micro USB power connector at the other.
The end mounted switch can be used to turn on/off the LEDs. An additional switch can be connected in parallel with the PCB switch to allow remote mounting within an enclosure. The board features pads that the remote switch can be soldered to. When using a remote switch the PCB mounted switch should be left switched to ‘Off’.
- This a low power (under 100mA) power LED lighting board that can be used in enclosure designs.
- It features a micro USB power connector and can be powered by a computer.
- There is an onboard on/off switch.
- It also features pads for connecting an additional optional switch that can be mounted on your enclosure.
- If using an additional switch, the onboard switch is disabled by leaving it in the off position.
- It's discreet size and thoughtful layout make it easy to design an enclosure around.
- It features a single M3 (3.3mm) mounting hole.
- 1 x Kitronik low power USB LED strip with on/off switch.
- Length: 49.5mm.
- Width: 10mm.
- Height (including switch): 5.5mm.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
In this resource, we show you how to make an edge-lit deer using our brand new 5V LED Strip Board! It features five ultra-bright LEDs, a micro USB connection for...
In this resource, we show you how to make an edge-lit deer using our brand new 5V LED Strip Board! It features five ultra-bright LEDs,...
Although it promises to be more subdued than normal, Halloween is fast approaching and that means it's time to get making. We thought we would make something quick and simple...
Although it promises to be more subdued than normal, Halloween is fast approaching and that means it's time to get making. We thought we would...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.