Bitty Xmas Bauble App For The BBC microbit:You can choose from 6 LED animations and 3 Xmas tunes for your microbit to perform. In order to hear audio, you will need a piezo speaker connected to pin 0 and GND. Bitty Software recommend, as do we, using a Kitronik MI:power board which neatly holds a battery and has a handy piezo sounder built in. Perfect! You only need to connect your smartphone or tablet over Bluetooth to the micro:bit when you want to set it going or to change what it's doing. The rest of the time you can just leave the micro:bit to do it's thing.
- You can get the iOS App here.
- You can get the Android App here.
- Download the ready made HEX files here. The microbit code has also been published for those that want to add tunes and/or animations to the ones that are supplied as standard.
- Bitty Software Apps video page, watch videos here.
- Bitty Software are on Twitter, follow them here.
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.