Coin Cell Batteries - a Safety Reminder
There have been stories in the news recently reminding people of the dangers of the dangers of coin cell, or 'button' batteries around young children, and to help remind customers we are now including the following reminder with all orders containing such batteries.


Anyone with young children know they will put anything and everything in their mouths, and we've all heard stories of babies getting coins stuck in their throat. As well as the choking hazard to a small baby coin cell batteries also carry the danger of an electrical current which causes a build-up of sodium hydroxide (also known as caustic soda) which then causes burns. So remember to keep the coin cell batteries out of reach of small children, and enjoy responsibly!

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published