How to make a Drawer Alarm, which sounds when a dark draw is opened.As shown to the right, by simply adding a battery holder, switch and buzzer to a PCB built in the ‘light activated’ configuration you can create an alarm that sounds when a dark draw is opened and the PCB is exposed to light. The switch is to allow the alarm to be activated or deactivated.
- Light activated switch (stock code 2112)
- 2 x AA Battery cage with lead (stock code 2232-25 - pack of 25)
- Miniature DPDT slide switch (stock code 3404 - pack of 10)
- Piezo buzzers (stock code 3301-pack of 10)
- Zinc Chloride AA batteries (2201-50 - box of 40)
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.