- Mono amplifier kit (stock code 2154)
- 47 ohm resistor (stock code 3003-47R bag of 100)
- 6.35mm mono jack socket (stock code 4116)
- Follow the build instructions to make the amplifier, however don’t fit R2 or the jack lead supplied with the kit
- Fit the 47 ohm resistor (yellow, purple, black coloured bands) in to the board where it is marked R2
- On the 6.35mm jack socket connect two wires to the terminals. The other end of the wires need to be soldered to the PCB where it is marked “Input”, the two wires can go either way around. The wire from the jack lead can be used for this connection.
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.