Power Supply options for the Igloo, wearable moduleThere are also 6 sewable I/O pins, making this a really versatile control board. Pins C0, C1, B5, B4, B3, B2 (the on-board LED) have Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) and Pins C0, C4, B5, B4, B3 have built in Analogue-to-Digital Conversion (ADC).
Features of the Igloo, wearable modulePull-down resistors have been included on the board for pins C0, C1 and C4 so that you can easily use those pins with switches from our Electro-Fashion range. The board can be programmed via the official PICAXE software in BASIC or flowcharts or in Blockly to make programming accessible even to complete beginners. PICAXE also have their own stand-alone Blockly software that works with Igloo. Just download the free software from our PICAXE section of our website and connect the board to a PC via a PICAXE USB download cable. Features of the Igloo include:
- Built in PICAXE 14M2 programmable IC.
- On-board dimmable white LED.
- On-board switch.
- 6 sewable I/O pins.
- JST connector and sewable '+' and '-' pads.
- 3.5mm stereo jack for programming.
- Low profile and compact size.
- Tutorial 1: Getting Started with Igloo: 'Hello World'.
- Tutorial 2: Momentary Switch.
- Tutorial 3: Blink - External Digital Output.
- Tutorial 4: Fading LED - Pulse Width Modulation.
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.