Due to the recent changes as to how The UK trades with European countries, it has been necessary for us to rethink how we can best serve all customers outside of the UK. A key part of this is to have the price displayed when you complete your purchase to be the actual price you pay, with no hidden costs that hit you on your doorstep and no inflated shipping charges. Another key area is delivering the goods in a timely manner, with no delays and no lost items. Continuing as we were is not an option, the ensuing problems in the EU look set to continue and high shipping costs to the rest of the world have always been an issue.
We are introducing a new feature to our website for all of our customers outside of the UK. It is called, 'Buy Local'. You continue to browse our website in the same way that you always have. When it comes time to add an item to cart; you click the buy local button. The website checks your item against our distributor database for your country. If the item is available in your country, you will have a local list of options. In addition to Kitronik partners located in your chosen country, a list of other distributors that can deliver to your country 'as a standard option on their website' will be displayed.
This functionality is set to go live on the website on Monday the 22nd of February 2021. We have been working with all our worldwide partners to increase the range of our products that are stocked outside of the UK. This work is ongoing and we hope to achieve full coverage.
'Buy Local', at a glance;
- Browse the products from our website as you always have.
- Press the 'Buy Local' button to see Kitronik partner options local to you..
- First choice: The website offers you a distributor in your country.
- Second choice: in addition to distributors located in your chosen country, a list of other Kitronik partners that can deliver to your country 'as a standard option on their website' will be displayed.
- The price you checkout at is the price you pay.
- No delays/lost items.
- 'Buy Local' goes live on the website 22nd of February 2021
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.