Pairing A microbit That's Attached To A :MOVE mini:Fortunately, this is one of the rare cases when forgetting a step doesn't matter! No dismantling is required, and no :MOVE minis will be harmed during this procedure! In the following video, we show how you would usually manage the pairing process. Below the video, we detail how the process changes for a microbit that is already connected to a Servo:Lite board.
- Ensure the power button on the Servo:Lite board is in the off position.
- Press the A and B buttons on the microbit simultaneously.
- Turn the Servo:Lite board power switch into the On position, whilst still holding the A and B buttons.
- The Kitronik Move App For Android (V1 for Android versions 4.0 - 8.0).
- :MOVE:mini buggy Kit.
- Adding Bluetooth control to :MOVE mini.
- Servo:Lite Board For The BBC micro: bit.
- FREE Coding and Project guides for the BBC micro:bit.
- Parent's Complete Guide To The BBC micro:bit (Free).
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.