These white energy efficient flexible LED strips are extremely versatile. They can be used in a wide range of lighting applications and products. The strips are adhesive backed and run off a 12DC supply.
- Based on a 3528 surface mount LED.
- Runs from 12V DC supply.
- Supply current = 200mA per 0.5m length.
- Adhesive backed.
- Strips can be cut into shorter lengths. Cut points every 5cm.
- Three LEDs per 5cm section.
- Multiple sections can be soldered together to make longer lengths.
- Tape width 8mm.
- Thickness 0.2mm + LED height (approx. 1.8mm).
- LED output 1100 - 1300 (lm).
Note: Though these strips are very flexible, care should be taken not to bend them around very sharp corners/angles as this may cause them to become damaged. A maximum length of 5m should not be exceeded when connecting these strips in series.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
This link will give you an idea of what power supplies can be used for which length of LED strip you require, how-to-select-a-psu-for-your-led-strips, this link will help should you want to use the 5A wall power supply how-to-use-the-wall-mount-psu-with-led-strips. Although the power supplies come with a DC jack on the end this can be removed and connected straight up to the LED strip, you may want to use a voltmeter to check which wire is positive and which is negative if they aren't clearly marked. Alternatively you can use a DC socket with it. If you want to use a DC socket then this one is a suitable option, code 4108.
Thank you for your question, yes any of our single colour strips could be as they are simply a set of normal LEDs with some resistors.
Hi Harry, Unfortunately the LED strip requires a supply voltage of 12V’s regardless of the length. If size is a concern you can use a 12V battery like this one 12V Battery Or you can use any of our 12V wall supplies.
Also you may want to use a voltmeter to check which wire is positive and which is negative if they aren't clearly marked.
For current draw it's 200mA per 50cm so 20mA per 5cm approximately.
If size is a concern you can use a 12V battery like this one 12V Battery
Or you can use any of our 12V wall supplies.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.