Kitronik 7 Segment LED Display Kit with batteries
This kit uses a binary up down counter IC and a binary to 7 segment display driver IC to operate the 7 segment LED display. Connections to the board allow up or down counting to take place and pre-set value to be loaded.
The kit makes a nice table football score board as supplied or an electronic dice if used in conjunction with the square wave generator (Application note available).
- Connections to the board allow up or down counting to take place and pre-set value to be loaded.
- The kit uses both a Binary Up/Down Counter IC and a Binary to 7 Segment Display Driver IC.
- Press the switch to count the LED display up/down.
- 1 x 4510B BCD Up / Down Counter IC.
- 1 x 4511B BCD To 7 Segment Driver IC.
- 2 x 16 Pin IC Holder.
- 7 x 330Ω Resistors.
- 3 x 10KΩ Resistors.
- 1 x BC337 NPN Transistor.
- 1 x 100nF Capacitor, Ceramic.
- 1 x 7 Seg Display Module Green.
- 1 x Push To Make Switch.
- 1 x PP3 Clip Lead.
- 1 x 3AA Battery Holder.
- 0.5m Connecting Wire
- 1 x 7 Segment Display PCB
- PCB Length: 85mm.
- PCB Width: 44.5mm.
- This kit requires soldering.
Teachers can order a sample of this kit (one per school) request a sample kit.
You will need to select the kit from a list of all the sample kits; the stock code for this kit is 2118.
Note: this service is only offered to schools for evaluation purposes only.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What is soldering? Soldering is a...
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What...
ks cutting plus extra logic gates and mounting of the 7 segment displays on wires in order for them to be together. You may wish to consider using a PICAXE chip or similar.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.