MP3 Mono Amplifier V2.0, Pre-builtThe Mono Amplifier Pre-built Kit is supplied with all of the resistors, capacitors, and the IC holder fitted. All that is required is for you to solder the Jack lead, speaker & power clip to the board. This audio amplifier kit can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players. It uses an LM836 audio amplifier IC, which can output 0.7W of power. The kit is supplied with a PP3 battery clip and can run off any voltage from 3 to 16 volts.
- Pre-built kit allows you to concentrate on product design rather than assembly.
- Works with a wide variety of MP3 players, phones and computer equipment.
- 1 x Pre-Built Mono MP3 Amplifier.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3.5mm Mono Jack Lead, 50cm length.
- 1 x 8 ohm 66mm Speaker.
Conductive RibbonThis easy to use Conductive Ribbon has three separate conductive strands woven into it, allowing you to transmit power, ground and signal. You can solder it provided that you don't have the soldering iron too hot, and it is quite flexible and durable. It has very little (negligible) resistance and is made of 68% stranded tinsel wire and 32% polyester.
- Length: 900mm (approx).
- Width: 5mm (approx).
- Thickness: 0.7mm( approx).
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.