- Tactile switch.
- Red, green and amber LEDs.
- Pizeo speaker.
- 4 protected inputs.
- 5 high-power outputs.
PiGlowThe PiGlow is a small add on board for the Raspberry Pi that provides 18 individually controllable LEDs. This board uses the SN3218 8-bit 18-channel PWM chip to drive 18 surface mount LEDs. Communication is done via I2C over the GPIO header with a bus address of 0x54 (Python example code provided). Each LED can be set to a PWM value of between 0 and 255. You can use it for mood lighting / ambience, showing current system load, notify you of events like mentions in tweets or incoming e-mail, and pretty much anything else you can think of!
- 18 LEDs (three each of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and white).
- Great to provide feedback if you're running your Pi headless.
- PWM (dimming) control for each channel.
- Fully assembled (no soldering required).
- Python code to access and control lighting provided.
Raspberry Pi Accessory Pack PartsThis starter accessory kit includes everything you need to get your Raspberry Pi up and running. Just hook everything up to a TV or monitor with a HDMI connection and away you go!
- 1 x Compact USB Wired Keyboard.
- 1 x USB Optical Mouse.
- 1 x HDMI Cable.
- 1 x 1A Universal Power Supply.
Accessory Kits with Raspberry Pi CaseThe same pack of parts to the above is also supplied with a Raspberry Pi case, which you have the choice of: Model B+ or Model B Rainbow Case: Model B+ or Model B Coupe Case: The Raspberry Pi Rainbow and Coupe Cases are also available separately:
Raspberry Pi Rainbow Case
Raspberry Pi Coupe Case
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.