This Kitronik University Course contains a range of projects to make with your 3D printer. If you want to get the most out of your 3D printer then visit the using your 3D printer tutorial page. This course is still being written so check back regularly, or subscribe to our newsletter to be kept informed of updates.
Course Contents:Working in 3D:
- Creating 3D Printed Memory Stick Cases.
- Amplifier/Speaker 3D Printing Resources.
- 3D Printed Desktop 5V LED Lamp Resource.
- 3D Printed Halloween Resources.
- BBC micro:bit 3D Printable Case.
- 3D Printed Add-Ons For The LIne Following Buggy.
- 3D Printed Bluetooth Amplifier Case Resource.
- 3D Printed USB Desktop Fan Resource.
- 3D Printed Windup Torch Kit Resource.
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.