Sheets measure 1100mm by 650mm with a thickness of 0.8mm, Polypropylene is suitable for a wide range of D&T applications. These opaque sheets have a high opacity considering they are only made from 0.8mm thin material. One surface of the sheet has a fine sand finish and the other has a sand finish.The 0.8mm gauge makes the sheets flexible and ideal for products requiring a curved finish. The surfaces of the sheets are treated to make them suitable for printing. They are also static treated to minimise dust attraction.
Our opaque sheets include:
- Black Polypropylene Sheet 0.8mm x 1100mm x 650mm.
- Green Polypropylene Sheet 0.8mm x 1100mm x 650mm.
- Red Polypropylene Sheet 0.8mm x 1100mm x 650mm.
- White Polypropylene Sheet 0.8mm x 1100mm x 650mm.
- Aqua Blue Polypropylene Sheet 0.8mm 1100mm x 650mm.
- Yellow Polypropylene Sheet 0.8mm x 1100mm x 650mm.
- Glass Clear Polypropylene Sheet 0.8mm x 1100mm x 650mm.
- Frosted Polypropylene Sheet 0.8mm x 1100mm x 650mm.
Polypropylene can be easily cut with scissors or a craft knife, it's safe to laser cut and can be used in a wide variety of creative applications. Kevin Spurr tells us more about the range in the video below.
Also to add to our range of materials we have added Clear Greencast Acrylic Sheets made from recycled acrylic, just a little bit more environmentally friendly than standard acrylic to help you save the planet!Clear Greencast Acrylic Sheet is made from 100% recycled MMA, making it extremely environmentally friendly. What's more, at the end of it's life, it can be recycled again! It looks, performs, fabricates and lasts as long as standard virgin acrylics. It is also free from volatile organic compounds and hydrofluorocarbon. The protection film is PVC free and safe for laser cutting. Clear acrylic can be a great alternative to glass because it is strong, lightweight and has excellent light transmission characteristics. Features:
- Made from 100% recycled PMMA.
- Clear acrylic, as transparent as glass.
- VOC Free.
- Suitable for use on a laser cutter.
- Meets ISO 7823-1 standard for cast acrylic sheets.
©Kitronik Ltd – You may print this page & link to it, but must not copy the page or part thereof without Kitronik's prior written consent.